Every day there are new advancements in cancer care, and unfortunately, there are also a lot of myths out there. Patients may turn to the internet for answers, but unfortunately, it may not always be the truth.
With so many myths, the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America have come together to debunk 11 myths you may have heard of. Read more about why these 11 myths aren’t true.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterestand YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021