October 1985 marked the first time Breast Cancer Awareness Month was recognized. We’ve come far in diagnosis and treatment, but there’s still work to be done to eradicate all cancers.
We’re sharing three of our favorite blog posts on breast cancer and we’d love to hear your feedback. Please share this post with anyone in your life who’s been impacted by a cancer diagnosis. Check out the content below!
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021