No lump = no tumor = no cancer, right? Not necessarily. There are breast cancer symptoms that do not involve the presence of a lump.
“The majority of the publicity assigned to breast cancer is a lump, and the majority of patients might feel a mass in the breast, but there are definitely other symptoms besides a lump,” says Ricardo H. Alvarez, MD, MSc, who leads the Breast Cancer Center Institute at Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA).
CLICK HERE to familiarize yourself with the five signs of breast cancer that aren’t a lump.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022