Building a sustainable community is extremely important to us. Each one of us has an abundance of some kind of resource. When we grasp onto that resource we deprive the community. When we share our resources, we strengthen the community. One way that weSPARK has created a strong community is by hosting a seasonal Ladies Clothing Swap.
weSPARK guests dropped off new or gently used clothing and accessories during the month of February and received a ticket to the event which allowed them to take that number of items at the swap. Our first clothing swap took place on Saturday, February 18th. Guests had a great time swapping items, snacking, and catching up with their group members.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023
- Transformation Mirror – Radiant Health & Solution Image! October 16, 2023