Building a sustainable community is extremely important to us. Each one of us has an abundance of some kind of resource. When we grasp onto that resource we deprive the community. When we share our resources, we strengthen the community. One way that weSPARK has created a strong community is by hosting a seasonal Ladies Clothing Swap.
weSPARK guests dropped off new or gently used clothing and accessories during the month of February and received a ticket to the event which allowed them to take that number of items at the swap. Our first clothing swap took place on Saturday, February 18th. Guests had a great time swapping items, snacking, and catching up with their group members.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- When Should You Worry About Swollen Lymph Nodes? September 29, 2022
- Let Go and Create September 28, 2022
- Transition & Transformations – Transform the Image into Solution September 28, 2022
- Transition & Transformations – Lake Calm September 28, 2022
- Path of Change September 28, 2022