Building a sustainable community is extremely important to us. Each one of us has an abundance of some kind of resource. When we grasp onto that resource we deprive the community. When we share our resources, we strengthen the community. One way that weSPARK has created a strong community is by hosting a seasonal Ladies Clothing Swap.
weSPARK guests dropped off new or gently used clothing and accessories during the month of February and received a ticket to the event which allowed them to take that number of items at the swap. Our first clothing swap took place on Saturday, February 18th. Guests had a great time swapping items, snacking, and catching up with their group members.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New – 3 Doors to Self — Radiant Health January 12, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help Patients Better Recover from Cancer Treatment? January 11, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Radiant Health & Finding Your True Goals January 9, 2023