By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
November is lung cancer awareness month, and most aren’t aware that lung cancer is the number one cancer killer of both women and men. Lung cancer takes more lives than colon, breast and prostate cancers combined. And anyone can get the disease – not just smokers. The good news is that treating lung cancer has evolved dramatically over the decades.
CLICK HERE to learn more about why doctors say this is a great time to be optimistic about lung cancer treatment.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022