By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
“Play an active role in your treatment.”
“It’s okay to lean on others. And it’s also okay to think about yourself.”
“Find a doctor who will listen to your fears and your ideas.”
“Do everything you can to improve your quality of life.”
These statements are thoughts from cancer patients when asked, “What do you wish you knew when you first started your cancer treatment?” Click here to hear more words of wisdom directly from other patients and survivors to empower you wherever you are on your journey. What words of wisdom would you share with someone who was recently diagnosed?
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment.
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021