By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Traditional cancer treatment therapies often come with a long list of physical side effects. Some common and well-known side effects include fatigue, nausea and neuropathy, which make them easier to recognize, anticipate and potentially treat. But what about the side effects that we don’t hear about as often such as back pain, itchy skin and night sweats? These side effects are more common than you may think.
Read more about why a cancer patient may be dealing with these particular side effects and what that may mean.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Color of Comfort and the 4 Doors Peace, Radiant Health, Love, and Freedom! February 15, 2024
- Sacred Place — Healing Hands of Light — Through the Wise’s Eyes! February 15, 2024
- Image of Spirit Within & The Elixir of Life Fountain! February 15, 2024
- Switcheroo & The Pure Positive Energy January 31, 2024
- Your Place & Your Wise One January 25, 2024