Hi my name is Jäger and I despise bath time. Really it is the closest I have come to torture. Although I generally have a rule against doing anything I don’t want, sometimes I just can’t avoid the inevitable. I know I have to be clean before I come to work so I suck it up and tolerate it.
It’s always funny that like most things in life, I spend time trying to avoid it and I cry through the experience but at the end I am always happy that I did it. I understand that sometimes I need to do things I don’t enjoy, because they’re part of a something I have committed to. So, I guess there is a lesson in every experience! Come in this week and visit me and my clean hair!
Tail wags and smooches,
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine is Better for Cancer Patients? March 25, 2021
- Transform Discomfort to Comfort March 24, 2021
- Guided Imagery – Overcoming Emotional and Physical Pain in March March 19, 2021