– The Breast Cancer and Cervical Cancer Program The Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program (BCCCP) is a federal program is funded through Centers for Disease Control And Prevention (CDC) to provide free mammograms and pap tests to eligible women. The program’s first priority is reaching women 40 and older. Here is a list of the BCCCP providers in LA County.
– The Center for Healthy Aging 2125 Arizona Santa Monica, CA 90404 310/576-2554
– East Valley Community Health Center 420 South Glendora Avenue West Covina, CA 91790 626/919-4333
– East Valley Community Health Center 680 Fairplex Dr Pomona, CA 91768 909/620-8088
– Koryo Health Foundation 1058 South Vermont Street Los Angeles, CA 90006 213/380-8833
– Northeast Valley Health Corporation 1600 San Fernando Road San Fernando, CA 91340 818/365-8086
– Northeast Valley Health Corporation 12756 Van Nuys Blvd. Pacoima, CA 91331 818/896-0531
– The Venice Family Clinic 604 Rose Avenue Venice, CA 90291 310/392-8630