By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
The era of precision cancer treatment is bringing cancer care to a cellular level. According to Dr. Shayma Master Kazmi, Hematologist-Oncologist at Cancer Treatment Centers of America®, “Precision medicine means identifying, as precisely as possible, what makes the cancer grow and spread, and attacking it with a specific agent and tool so that we have the best outcome with the least amount of side effects.”
These breakthroughs have helped researchers develop new techniques and therapies and use existing drugs to help identify these targets and develop drugs designed specifically to counteract them.
CLICK HERE to learn more about how Cancer Treatment Centers of America experts are committed to delivering innovative diagnostic and treatment options.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New – 3 Doors to Self — Radiant Health January 12, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help Patients Better Recover from Cancer Treatment? January 11, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Radiant Health & Finding Your True Goals January 9, 2023