If you’re staying home and have extra time, make the leap. It’s an excellent opportunity to get in the kitchen and experiment with different, healthier foods.
How often have many of us declared that we’d eat healthier—if only? If only we had more time to prepare more nutritious meals, knew how to cook more nutritiously and weren’t so tired after the commute from work.
With traveling, eating in restaurants and other activities reduced or eliminated, it’s a chance for you and your family to try different and healthier foods if you have the energy. Here is timely advice from the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America on how to get started.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 800.227.3207 for more information.
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021