By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
When asked why Kim Tippets, a prostate cancer patient from Afton, Wyoming, travels to Phoenix, Arizona for cancer treatment, his answer was simple, “They gave me hope.” He goes on to say, “At Cancer Treatment Centers of America, you’re a person not a case. They called us by name, took us by the hand and walked us through the whole process. I’ve never had that before.”
Jeffrey Montgomery adds, “At CTCA, you don’t have just one doctor. You have a team of doctors.” He travels almost 2,500 miles from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania to his care team in Arizona.
And Kim and Jeffery are not alone. Patients from around the country travel to Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Arizona for expert cancer treatment – and a whole lot more.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment.
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Cancer Patients December 6, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022