Can you say yum? This curried butternut squash soup recipe is everything we’re craving this Fall. Loaded with vitamins and immune boosting properties, this soup is a must this season. We recommend topping the soup with pumpkin seeds for an extra healthy crunch! Enjoy and let us know how you like it!
CURRIED BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
1 tbsp ghee
1 cup chopped onion
4 garlic cloves minced
4 cups bone broth
1/2 cup plain coconut milk
2 tbsp raw honey
2 pounds butternut squash prepped and cut into 1 inch pieces,
2 tsp curry powder
1-2 tsp sea salt (depending on taste)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
juice of 1 lemon
Pepper to taste.
1. In a large pot melt the ghee and add onion, garlic and cook until soft. Around 10 minutes.
2. Stir in bone broth, milk, honey, squash, curry, salt, turmeric and cayenne.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 min.
4. In batches transfer soup to blender and combine until smooth.
5. Top with pumpkin seeds, if desired.
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- What Cancer Patients Need to Know When Traveling by RV August 11, 2022
- Strength and Light – Resilience and Radiance August 9, 2022
- Radiant Health and the Castle August 9, 2022
- Cutting Energy Cords Clearing & Metaphysical Mentor August 9, 2022
- Color of Comfort — Happy Cells — Higher Essence August 9, 2022