Thirdhand smoke may be a new term to the general public, but researchers have been studying it for decades. So, what is it and how can it be harmful?
According to the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, thirdhand smoke forms when smoke particles from cigarettes mix with gases in the air, absorbing into materials like clothes, furniture and walls.
Learn more about why researchers are concerned with thirdhand smoke and the potential health issues it may cause.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterestand YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Best Self! February 27, 2024
- Color of Comfort and the 4 Doors Peace, Radiant Health, Love, and Freedom! February 15, 2024
- Sacred Place — Healing Hands of Light — Through the Wise’s Eyes! February 15, 2024
- Image of Spirit Within & The Elixir of Life Fountain! February 15, 2024
- Switcheroo & The Pure Positive Energy January 31, 2024