Thirdhand smoke may be a new term to the general public, but researchers have been studying it for decades. So, what is it and how can it be harmful?
According to the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, thirdhand smoke forms when smoke particles from cigarettes mix with gases in the air, absorbing into materials like clothes, furniture and walls.
Learn more about why researchers are concerned with thirdhand smoke and the potential health issues it may cause.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterestand YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: The Ancient One — Appreciation and More — November 24, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Third Eye – Connection Leap – Blessings November 24, 2021
- Tips for Staying Positive During Times of Stress November 22, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Rainbow Garden November 15, 2021
- Don’t Neglect Lung Cancer Screening Because of COVID-19 November 10, 2021