The weather lately has been feeling more winter than springtime, so taking a bit of time to simmer tea sounds perfect.
This quick and easy recipe will not only be comforting but also supports your health. Ginger and turmeric have excellent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 diced piece of ginger or 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 diced garlic clove or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; add turmeric, ginger, garlic, and cayenne.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain tea into a cup; add honey and lemon wedge if desired.
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021