- A guest must be diagnosed with cancer within the last five years or currently facing the immediate possibility of a recurrence or metastasis.
- A family member of a person diagnosed with cancer must be an immediate or close family member or partner.
- Caregivers are eligible for services for five years following diagnosis or treatment or on a case by case basis as needed.
- If a cancer patient’s friend requests services, the cancer patient must be a very close friend whose cancer journey is causing the friend significant emotional difficulty.
- A guest attending the bereavement program may participate for 1-2 years while in grief.
We provide service to individuals and family impacted by cancer for free thanks to donations and grants.
We do not provide any transportation.
We do not pay for or validate parking. We recommend parking at one of the many meter spaces available off Ventura boulevard and the surrounding neighborhood.
While crisis counseling is made available on a case by case basis, we do not offer long-term individual therapy. We are happy to provide referrals for those seeking this type of support.
WeSPARK does not provide financial assistance. Please visit our community resources page for information on organizations that may offer financial services.
Our wig boutique is closed, and we are not accepting donations currently.