Hello! I am weSPARK’s Communications and Outreach Manager, Jennifer Ortiz and I lead our weekly walking group on Mondays and Fridays. I started our weekly walking group in October 2017 after noticing that we didn’t really have any activities that took place outdoors. I wanted to create something that would combine my love for the outdoors and being active.
Being active is the secret to staying healthy, and walking is one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to get moving. Walks can boost your brain power and make you more productive, which is probably the number one reason why I walk, wherever and whenever I can! Our walking group is a great way introduce movement and light exercise back into your daily routines. A light 30 minute walk every day can have a great impact on health and is a great way to get your body moving again. Our walking group meets every Monday at noon and Friday at 12:30pm (en Español) and lasts about 30 minutes. Join us to make connections, share stories and meet other weSPARK guests!
Have any questions or would like to sign up? Give us a call! weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Color of Comfort and the 4 Doors Peace, Radiant Health, Love, and Freedom! February 15, 2024
- Sacred Place — Healing Hands of Light — Through the Wise’s Eyes! February 15, 2024
- Image of Spirit Within & The Elixir of Life Fountain! February 15, 2024
- Switcheroo & The Pure Positive Energy January 31, 2024
- Your Place & Your Wise One January 25, 2024