Healing in High Places is a new program at weSPARK! Once per month we will select a local hiking trail for a group outdoor healing adventure. This program, like all offerings at weSPARK, is FREE of charge and open to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Inspired by the beauty of the greater Los Angeles area, weSPARK believes that healing can take place beyond our four walls. Through observation and appreciation of our surroundings we aim to cultivate a mindfulness practice that includes a deeper awareness of how we impact our natural world. Join weSPARK staff member Cheryll Puyot for this celebration of nature, community and healing!
weSPARK cancer support center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- How Long Does Chemo Brain Last, and Tips to Manage? September 13, 2023
- Radiant Health & The Zig Zagging Pathways of Change August 31, 2023
- Discomfort Image into Healing Light August 31, 2023
- Radiant Health — Ocean of No Time — Empowerment! August 31, 2023
- Can Treating Malnutrition in Cancer Patients Improve Outcomes? August 17, 2023