While holiday foods can provide people with cancer comfort, planning, and preparing holiday meals may be a challenge for some cancer patients. It does not have to be stressful.
As the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America explain, it may be easier than you think. Some of the traditional holiday staples are high in nutritional value if prepared properly. Learn more about which foods to avoid, and which you may be able to indulge in here.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- What Cancer Patients Need to Know When Traveling by RV August 11, 2022
- Strength and Light – Resilience and Radiance August 9, 2022
- Radiant Health and the Castle August 9, 2022
- Cutting Energy Cords Clearing & Metaphysical Mentor August 9, 2022
- Color of Comfort — Happy Cells — Higher Essence August 9, 2022