By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
While patients with some types of lung, kidney, bladder, melanoma and other cancers are taking FDA-approved immunotherapy drugs, most patients with breast cancer, the most commonly diagnosed non-skin cancer in the United States, are still waiting.
Scientists don’t fully understand why some cancers respond to immunotherapy and some don’t. FIND OUT WHY HERE.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Eat This, Not That by Cancer Type March 6, 2023
- Fountain of Love Within February 24, 2023
- Carefree Child and Love All Around February 24, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023