While patients with some types of lung, kidney, bladder, melanoma and other cancers are taking FDA-approved immunotherapy drugs, most patients with breast cancer, the most commonly diagnosed non-skin cancer in the United States, are still waiting.
Scientists don’t fully understand why some cancers respond to immunotherapy and some don’t. FIND OUT WHY HERE.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021