By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Did you know that up to 80% of adults living with cancer are malnourished? That one in three cancer patients continues to experience pain after treatment? Or that fewer than one in five patients receives spiritual support from a doctor? An integrative approach to cancer recognizes and addresses these quality of life issues. Integrative cancer care not only treats the disease with surgery, chemotherapy and other tools, but also supports patients’ strength and stamina with evidence-informed therapies such as nutrition therapy.
CLICK HERE to read more about the importance of an integrative approach to cancer treatment.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022