Vaccines are used every day to prevent, treat and protect cancer patients from illnesses during treatment. Certain vaccines – like the human papilloma (HPV) vaccine – are recommended to prevent the majority of cervical, throat and anal cancers. So why is a universal cancer vaccine such an elusive concept?
READ MORE about why experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America say it’s likely a concept that will always remain elusive because cancer itself isn’t a single entity, rather thousands of different conditions.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Radiant Healthy Imagery with Gratitude & Appreciation November 3, 2022