Summertime means spending lots of time outdoors. For many, that means soaking up the sun’s rays as much as possible.
While the “summer glow” can be something many hope for in the summer months, it may not necessarily be healthy for you. “If you’re exposed to the sun, there is potential for damage,” says Stephen Lynch, MD, Vice Chief of Staff and Primary Care/Intake Physician at Cancer Treatment Centers of America Phoenix.
Learn more about how skin tans, and what you can do to protect your skin.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: The Ancient One — Appreciation and More — November 24, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Third Eye – Connection Leap – Blessings November 24, 2021
- Tips for Staying Positive During Times of Stress November 22, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Rainbow Garden November 15, 2021
- Don’t Neglect Lung Cancer Screening Because of COVID-19 November 10, 2021