As most of you know, weSPARK Cancer Support Center hosts a monthly potluck for cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones in the Los Angeles area. Guests and their family members come together at weSPARK to meet new faces and break bread with one another. Each guest brings a home-cooked meal and loving intentions.
These home-cooked meals are so delicious, we thought we’d share the love by posting the recipes so you can recreate these meals at home! The following bruschetta recipe is from one of our guests, Lori M.!
Don’t forget to join us for our next potluck on Monday, September 25 at 5:30 PM. The theme will be fall comfort food.
Lori’s Bruschetta Recipe
6 Roma Tomatoes, split with the juice squeezed out and chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced (you can use more)
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
2 Tablespoons of virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with bread, fish, eggs, poultry, etc.
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New – 3 Doors to Self — Radiant Health January 12, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help Patients Better Recover from Cancer Treatment? January 11, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Radiant Health & Finding Your True Goals January 9, 2023