Music quiets anxiety, creates connections, and uplifts the human experience.
It’s not surprising to turn to in times of uncertainty.
Here’s what we are listening to right now.
- Jenna – 90’s dance to keep up the vibe
- Leela – 2Pac & Biggie, Post Malone. I heart, Posty! Garth Brooks and some classic rock – eclectic I know
- Johann – Instrumental Jazz as well as just letting Siri or Alexa choose something in the background
- Marlene – I love going through YouTube Music and sorting through the music videos to remind me what I like. Love exercising to Janet Jackson music, especially her album Rhythm Nation.-
- Juan – Kelly Clarkson, Yuridia, Mana, Relaxation Music, “Here” sang by Cynthia Erivo
- Jeannine – Old school Disco!
- Camerina – Pink Martini, Tom Petty, Nina Simone, and The Beatles, to name a few.
Here’s a link to our WeSPARK Staff Picks play list: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1OUuyvviH7RiPhHG290IaV
What are you listening to while staying home, staying safe?
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023
- Transformation Mirror – Radiant Health & Solution Image! October 16, 2023