Music quiets anxiety, creates connections, and uplifts the human experience.
It’s not surprising to turn to in times of uncertainty.
Here’s what we are listening to right now.
- Jenna – 90’s dance to keep up the vibe
- Leela – 2Pac & Biggie, Post Malone. I heart, Posty! Garth Brooks and some classic rock – eclectic I know
- Johann – Instrumental Jazz as well as just letting Siri or Alexa choose something in the background
- Marlene – I love going through YouTube Music and sorting through the music videos to remind me what I like. Love exercising to Janet Jackson music, especially her album Rhythm Nation.-
- Juan – Kelly Clarkson, Yuridia, Mana, Relaxation Music, “Here” sang by Cynthia Erivo
- Jeannine – Old school Disco!
- Camerina – Pink Martini, Tom Petty, Nina Simone, and The Beatles, to name a few.
Here’s a link to our WeSPARK Staff Picks play list: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1OUuyvviH7RiPhHG290IaV
What are you listening to while staying home, staying safe?
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021