November brings visions of making food and the start of the holiday season. With that in mind, we’re sharing a holiday-inspired round-up of three articles from our partner – Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
Our 3 Favorite Articles for November
Making Healthy Choices During the Holidays
The holidays often mean food, food and more food! Although the dishes are delicious, they aren’t always great for overall health and wellness.
Some of the traditional holiday staples are high in nutritional value if prepared properly.
How to Overcome Stress and Anxiety Over the Holidays
The stress and anxiety of a cancer diagnosis may have you – or a loved one – feeling blue this holiday season. But there are some tips to keep that sparkle in your days:
Take time for yourself, even if you are surrounded by friends and family.
Focus on positive changes and build new traditions.
Do not feel like you have to do it all. Ask for help and be willing to accept it.
Tips to Help Maintain a Healthy Weight During Treatment
Cancer, its symptoms, and the side effects of treatments may make it difficult for patients to maintain a healthy weight.
There are several steps patients and families can take to help.
- Color of Comfort and the 4 Doors Peace, Radiant Health, Love, and Freedom! February 15, 2024
- Sacred Place — Healing Hands of Light — Through the Wise’s Eyes! February 15, 2024
- Image of Spirit Within & The Elixir of Life Fountain! February 15, 2024
- Switcheroo & The Pure Positive Energy January 31, 2024
- Your Place & Your Wise One January 25, 2024