By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
The stress and anxiety of a cancer diagnosis may have you – or a loved one – feeling blue this holiday season. But there are some tips to keep that sparkle in your days:
- Take time for yourself, even if you are surrounded by friends and family.
- Focus on positive changes and build new traditions.
- Do not feel like you have to do it all. Ask for help and be willing to accept it.
CLICK HERE for other tips to stay healthy and happy this holiday season.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- The States with the Highest Melanoma Rates May Surprise You May 25, 2023
- Red Rock Desert & Healing Light May 25, 2023
- Spirit Guide May 25, 2023
- Comfort and Calm and Best Self! May 25, 2023
- Healing Place — Open Door — Beyond Time & Space May 25, 2023