The constant flow of news about COVID-19 has helped Americans take steps to prevent the spread of the disease, but it’s also created more questions and some confusion.
Listen here to Dr. Jeffrey Metts, Chief of Medicine for Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta, and Dr. Alan Yahanda, CTCA Chief of Surgery, discuss what cancer patients and their families need to know.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 888.227.3207 for more information.
- Holiday Gift Ideas for Cancer Patients December 6, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022