Thank you to Erica Rey, our Ayurvedic counselor, for this recipe for vata tea.
Vata calming tea
This is a great simple recipe for for calming the mind body and spirit and offering some heat to keep digestive fire and musculoskeletal system strong during this cooler season
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger (fresh grated)mu
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- Mix the ginger, cardamom, cinnamon and cardamom together.
- Boil the water and then add it to the herb and spice mixture.
- Steep the tea, covered, for five minutes.
- Strain and discard the herbs and spices and serve warm.
- Add a little honey or agave syrup if like it sweetened.
- Morph the Image to Radiant Health & Healing Place! November 30, 2023
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023