Cancer doesn’t just affect your body; it may also affect your mind.
A cancer diagnosis may trigger feelings of depression and anxiety. It may change your relationships with your spouse, family and friends. And treatments, such as chemotherapy, may take a toll on your ability to concentrate.
Dr. John Kenny, Psychiatrist, answers your questions, and offers ways to cope.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 888.227.3207 for more information.
- Eat This, Not That by Cancer Type March 6, 2023
- Fountain of Love Within February 24, 2023
- Carefree Child and Love All Around February 24, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023