We practice what we preach here at weSPARK!
Our goal is to offer a variety of holistic and therapeutic services to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones completely free of charge. We see the positive impact it can have when one of our guests begins to apply self-care routines in their lives. Because of this, we also encourage our staff members to take advantage of the services we offer whenever they can. We believe that incorporating daily self-care routines will allow us to be healthier and work better as a team in order to provide the best possible care to our guests. It is a great way to re-connect with the body, mind and spirit!
Recently, Carlin Bell (our Operations and Guest Manger), Cheryll Puyot (weSPARK’s Development and Events Manager) and I sat in on weSPARK’s weekly Guided Imagery class. This class takes place every Wednesday. at 1 PM with certified hypnotherapist Cheryl O’Neil. We participated as an opportunity to experience the class with other weSPARK guests and treat ourselves to some much needed self-care. This hour long class promoted a sense of peace and tranquility, leaving us relaxed and ready to tackle the rest of the day ahead of us.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022