If you live in Los Angeles chances are smoothies are part of your diet. We love them here at weSPARK Cancer Support Center but purchasing one of these amazing drinks each day can break the bank. Lucky for us our registered dietitian Megan Sewards is sharing her go to smoothie recipes for you to make at home.
This simple recipe will help you detox, enhance your energy and boost your immunity!
1 cooked beet
4 ounces carrot juice
Add water as needed to obtain desired smoothness/thickness!
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021