No matter where you live, you have been impacted by COVD-19. You may be practicing social distancing, self-isolation, or quarantine.
For cancer patients whose immune systems may be compromised, living in isolation may be a critical step to prevent exposure to those infected. But with medications to stockpile, treatments to schedule, and other special needs, cancer patients may find that isolation takes more than just shutting the door and avoiding contact. Being quarantined or isolated takes planning and attention to detail.
Here are some tips to help you get through it.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 888.227.3207 for more information.
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021