As most of you know, weSPARK Cancer Support Center hosts a monthly potluck for cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones in the Los Angeles area. Guests and their family members come together at weSPARK to meet new faces and break bread with one another. Each guest brings a home-cooked meal and loving intentions.
These home-cooked meals are so delicious, we thought we’d share the love by posting the recipes so you can recreate these meals at home! The following recipe is from one of our guests, Susan S., who made a delicious Artichoke Dip at our Comfort Food themed potluck in June.
Check it out below! Have a delicious recipe you want to share? Contact us to share it on the weSPARK blog. Let us know how it turns out!
2 cans of artichoke (pieces or hearts) drained
8 oz shredded Parmesan
4 tsp of minced garlic
1 cup mayo
2 bricks of Cream Cheese softened
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, make sure consistency is soft.
Spoon mixture into greased baking dish (larger dish will produce shallower mix and will get crispier in the oven).
Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes.
Broil for a couple minutes if you want the cheese to crisp.
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021