We’ve been supporting you for 19 years, and that won’t change. We are all in this together and here for you through these difficult times.
If you are new to WeSPARK or need additional assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the current program schedule here.
While our center remains closed, our welcome meetings will be virtual for any new guests. Please email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Please join us for limited online services for the following support groups:
- Breast Cancer
- Doing Cancer Solo
- Family Grief
- In Treatment
- Men’s Cancer
- Ongoing/Metastatic Cancer
- Partner Grief
- Post Treatment
- The Real Talk (Teen Support)
ONLINE PROGRAM VIDEOS
Please check our Online Program Videos to experience an array of workshops and classes from the comfort of your home. Trained weSPARK professionals, with years of experience working with oncology patients and their caregivers, guide all activities.
Here are some online options to meditate, ease anxiety and improve wellness.
- Qi Gong & Meditations with Ed Sullivan, certified InfiniChi Qigong Practitioner & Teacher
- Guided Imagery with Cheryl O’Neil, C.Ht
- Self-Care Techniques with Diane Hubner of Body Energizers
Here are some online options to keep you moving from home.
- Yoga with Yovanni email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to participate
- Yoga with Victoria email us at email@example.com to participate
- Zoom Qi Gong with Michael Sievert daily at 10 AM (3rd party resource)
Visit our Community Resources page get information on a variety of topics including general cancer, mental health, women’s resources, senior care, financial resources, and other useful links.
UPDATES ON COVID-19
Please check Updates on COVID 19 resource page for WeSPARK’s updates on COVID-19 and other handy information specific to coronavirus.