Cancer. We’ve all been affected by this disease either directly or indirectly, and let me tell you – it’s a bitch. Whether you’re currently battling it, survived it or know someone facing it, it’s an awareness that hovers and won’t go away. One of the most common ways for patients to treat this disease is undergoing chemotherapy. However, a more therapeutic and taboo approach for treating cancer would be medicating with cannabis. Cannabis contains at least 85 different types of cannabinoids, which are active compounds that induce high-like effects. Some of these cannabinoids are known for treating cancer, two of which are THCa and CBD. Lets take a closer look at these cannabinoids and how they could benefit patients with cancer.
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021