Missing the Motivation to Move?
There are countless physical activities out there, but walking has the lowest dropout rate of them all. It’s the simplest positive change you can make to effectively improve your overall health.
Research has shown that the benefits of walking and moderate physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day can help you:
- Reduce Stress
- Enhance mental well being
- Improve blood pressure
- Regulate blood sugar levels
- Maintain body weight and lower the risk of obesity
weSPARK now offers private “Walk for Wellbeing” sessions with your own personal walking coach!
Denise McCardles is an Accredited Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. She focuses on helping people see the value in exercise and living a healthy lifestyle.
While walking with Denise around weSPARK’s neighborhood, you will be exploring your goals and action plans to good health. No matter what your issues are, fresh air and your own personal coach can provide the support you need to move forward. Experience positive support and motivation in a relaxed first step to exercise.
Read more about Denise and her coaching sessions here.
Call Carlin today at 818-906-3022 to schedule your Walk for Wellbeing!
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Radiant Healthy Imagery with Gratitude & Appreciation November 3, 2022