You’ve completed cancer treatment, but the appointments with your oncologist don’t end there. In addition to regular oncology check-ups, finishing treatment often means going back to your primary care physician.
Patients may have a hard time doing this, because of the close bond they build with their oncologists. Read more about why the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America say it’s important for your oncologist and PCP to coordinate when it comes to your post-treatment care.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Morph the Image to Radiant Health & Healing Place! November 30, 2023
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023