Clinical trials are critical to the advancements we’ve seen in the treatment of cancer thus far, yet more needs to be done. Despite their importance, fewer than five percent of cancer patients are enrolled in clinical trials.
Learn about the common reasons patients may not participate in clinical trials and why some trials may not be available to every patient here.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021