Fall is here which means pumpkin spice everything! Our registered dietitian, Megan Sewards RD, shares a delicious pumpkin chai smoothie recipe that is rich in Vitamin C and A. This recipe is filled with antioxidants and great for boosting immunity during the upcoming flu season. Enjoy!
PUMPKIN CHAI SMOOTHIE
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp (teabag) chai tea
3 tbsp pumpkin purée
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Blend until smooth, makes 1-2 smoothies!
DRINK UP AND ENJOY!
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- What Cancer Patients Need to Know When Traveling by RV August 11, 2022
- Strength and Light – Resilience and Radiance August 9, 2022
- Radiant Health and the Castle August 9, 2022
- Cutting Energy Cords Clearing & Metaphysical Mentor August 9, 2022
- Color of Comfort — Happy Cells — Higher Essence August 9, 2022