Fall is here which means pumpkin spice everything! Our registered dietitian, Megan Sewards RD, shares a delicious pumpkin chai smoothie recipe that is rich in Vitamin C and A. This recipe is filled with antioxidants and great for boosting immunity during the upcoming flu season. Enjoy!
PUMPKIN CHAI SMOOTHIE
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp (teabag) chai tea
3 tbsp pumpkin purée
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Blend until smooth, makes 1-2 smoothies!
DRINK UP AND ENJOY!
weSPARK Cancer Support Center is located in Los Angeles and offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021