By Cancer Treatment Centers of America
If you’ve received treatment that requires a hospital stay – being discharged may bring about a mixture of emotions. You may be glad you’re able to go back to the comforts of your own home, or you may be nervous about not having your care team readily available.
What can you do to make sure you have peace of mind when you head home? Here are the five things the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America say patients need to know before they leave the hospital.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023
- Transformation Mirror – Radiant Health & Solution Image! October 16, 2023