An early diagnosis may be critical in determining the outcome of a cancer patient’s treatment.
While COVID-19 has prompted delayed screenings, we know cancer won’t wait. Statistics show that the earlier your cancer is diagnosed, the better your chances of a more positive outcome.
So how do you know if your screening or a diagnostic appointment can be rescheduled? Learn more from the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Read the full article here.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 800.227.3207 for more information.
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: The Ancient One — Appreciation and More — November 24, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Third Eye – Connection Leap – Blessings November 24, 2021
- Tips for Staying Positive During Times of Stress November 22, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Rainbow Garden November 15, 2021
- Don’t Neglect Lung Cancer Screening Because of COVID-19 November 10, 2021