An early diagnosis may be critical in determining the outcome of a cancer patient’s treatment.
While COVID-19 has prompted delayed screenings, we know cancer won’t wait. Statistics show that the earlier your cancer is diagnosed, the better your chances of a more positive outcome.
So how do you know if your screening or a diagnostic appointment can be rescheduled? Learn more from the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Read the full article here.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 800.227.3207 for more information.
- What Cancer Patients Need to Know When Traveling by RV August 11, 2022
- Strength and Light – Resilience and Radiance August 9, 2022
- Radiant Health and the Castle August 9, 2022
- Cutting Energy Cords Clearing & Metaphysical Mentor August 9, 2022
- Color of Comfort — Happy Cells — Higher Essence August 9, 2022