Will screening women less frequently actually reduce the risk of cervical cancer? Fact is, women who receive an abnormal pap result often face undue anxiety. That’s why public health officials are shifting their focus in the fight against cervical cancer, zeroing in on women with HPV, which is responsible for almost all cervical cancers.
For more information about what physicians are looking for in test results and screening recommendations, CLICK HERE.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Radiant Healthy Imagery with Gratitude & Appreciation November 3, 2022