By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
When making health care decisions, getting a second opinion should be one of your first priorities. When it’s a cancer diagnosis, exploring a second opinion will help you make a more informed decision about your cancer treatment. That second clinical perspective can also introduce you to advanced treatment options that may not have already been discussed.
But the reality is, you may feel concerned that your doctor will be offended if you decide to seek advice from another professional. CLICK HERE for 10 questions to ask your doctor when seeking a second opinion, and other second opinion etiquette.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Color of Comfort and the 4 Doors Peace, Radiant Health, Love, and Freedom! February 15, 2024
- Sacred Place — Healing Hands of Light — Through the Wise’s Eyes! February 15, 2024
- Image of Spirit Within & The Elixir of Life Fountain! February 15, 2024
- Switcheroo & The Pure Positive Energy January 31, 2024
- Your Place & Your Wise One January 25, 2024