By Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Looking for healthy meals, snacks and sweets as we inch closer to the holiday season? Good nutrition is important—especially if you have cancer. Treatment for cancer, and cancer itself, can affect your appetite and how the body digests, absorbs and uses food. Cancer-related malnutrition can make you tired, weak and unable to receive the treatments you need to get better. But healthy eating doesn’t have to mean bland and boring.
CLICK HERE to check out recipes such as chocolate vegan truffles, coconut morning glory muffins, even a “better for you” mac-n-cheese!
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube or call 1-800-227-3207 for more information.
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: The Ancient One — Appreciation and More — November 24, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Third Eye – Connection Leap – Blessings November 24, 2021
- Tips for Staying Positive During Times of Stress November 22, 2021
- Thankfulness, Gratitude & Appreciation: Rainbow Garden November 15, 2021
- Don’t Neglect Lung Cancer Screening Because of COVID-19 November 10, 2021