Intention – by Wendi Eckstein C.Ht, Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master/Teacher
There is an old Vedic text that says, you are what your deepest desire is. As your desire is, so is your intention. Intention is getting clear on what you really want. The best time to get clear on what you really want is when your mind is still and calm. One of the best ways to calm and still the mind is through meditation. An easy way to get into a meditative state is to focus on your breathing … making your inhales the same length as your exhales for a few minutes. It can look like…
Breath in for a count of 4 (or more)
Breath out for a count of 4 (or more)
Breath in for a count of 4
Breath out for a count of 4
and so on for 3-5 minutes. If this is new for you start with 3 minutes (set a gentle timer) and work up to 5. Maybe even try 10.
Then ask your heart “What do I really want?” Allow your heart to answer. Allow your heart to inform the rest of you.
If you do this on a consistent basis (first thing in the morning and last thing before bed) you will start to see your actions truly reflecting your intentions.
What do you really want? Let’s get clear and bring it beautifully into this wonderful new year!
- Releasing Fear & Anxiety: Calm and Wise One October 14, 2021
- Release Fear & Anxiety Into Solution Image October 8, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Knight of the Mountain — 2 Ancient Keys — Mystic Grove September 30, 2021
- Mythic Journey: Juggling Jester – Enchanted Waterfalls — Castle September 30, 2021
- Traditional vs. 3D Mammography: Which is Better for You? September 23, 2021