The height of the flu season is well underway, and it isn’t too late to get one.
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that between Oct. 1 and Dec. 7, between 2.6 million and 3.7 million people in the United States had the flu, and up to 3,300 of those patients died as a result.
Because cancer patients may be more susceptible to contracting the flu, patients and caregivers need to get their shot.
Learn more about who should and shouldn’t get the flu shot here.
About Cancer Treatment Centers of America®
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) is a national network of five hospitals that serves adult patients who are fighting cancer. CTCA® offers an integrative approach to care that combines advancements in genomic testing and precision cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, immunotherapy and chemotherapy, with evidence-informed supportive therapies designed to help patients physically and emotionally by enhancing their quality of life while managing side effects both during and after treatment. Stay up to date on all things CTCA! Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube or call the VIP Line at 888.227.3207 for more information.
- Morph the Image to Radiant Health & Healing Place! November 30, 2023
- Problem Image into Solution Image & Healing Place November 14, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help You? November 8, 2023
- Personal Best & Money Magnet! November 6, 2023
- Security Image with the Third Eye and The Golden Pyramid November 6, 2023