We hear from so many of our guests how important it is to be your own advocate with healthcare. We’re highlighting 3 articles to help you navigate your healthcare journey. From what to know when you’re discharged to managing your medication, we’ve made it easier to take control of your health. Click on the links below for the full articles. And please share these links with anyone who may need the info!
If you’ve received treatment that requires a hospital stay – being discharged may bring about a mixture of emotions. You may be glad you’re able to go back to the comforts of your own home, or you may be nervous about not having your care team readily available.
What can you do to make sure you have peace of mind when you head home? CLICK HERE for the five things the experts at Cancer Treatment Centers of America say patients need to know before they leave the hospital.
When it comes to cancer screenings, which tests should you receive and when? It seems everywhere we turn there are different recommendations for different tests, whether you’re getting a mammogram, pap smear or colonoscopy.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America physicians help sort through some of the confusion by recommending you keep in mind the three Rs: risk factor, recommendation and rationale. Read more about each, including a compiled list of cancer screening recommendations from leading cancer organizations HERE.
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Solution Image & Glimpsing the New January 26, 2023
- Eat This Fish, Not That One January 26, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New – 3 Doors to Self — Radiant Health January 12, 2023
- Can a Plant-Based Diet Help Patients Better Recover from Cancer Treatment? January 11, 2023
- Creating a Positive Mindset & Glimpsing The New: Radiant Health & Finding Your True Goals January 9, 2023