“We’re all just walking each other home.” – Ram Dass
Each month, weSPARK hosts a monthly potluck where we break bread with our guests and their families. Each guest brings a family-style home cooked meal and loving intentions to share with the group. Inspired by the success of our ‘Friendsgiving’ potluck last year, our monthly potlucks are a way to connect with and nourish one another.
Our themes for the monthly potlucks vary from month to month. For the month of January, our theme was vegetarian! Guests brought their favorite vegetarian dish in an effort to inspire creativity and expand our horizons with healthier options.
For the month of February our theme is Italian Food! Please join us on Monday, February 27th at 5:30 PM to celebrate our love of cooking, connection and most importantly our wonderful weSPARK community.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Breathing Tool — Enchanted Waterfalls May 12, 2021
- The Higher Council Wisdom Within May 7, 2021
- Cancer Treatment: 5 common Health and Safety Risks May 7, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effect May Mimic Breast Cancer Symptoms April 23, 2021
- Cutting the Energy Cords March 31, 2021