“We’re all just walking each other home.” – Ram Dass
Each month, weSPARK hosts a monthly potluck where we break bread with our guests and their families. Each guest brings a family-style home cooked meal and loving intentions to share with the group. Inspired by the success of our ‘Friendsgiving’ potluck last year, our monthly potlucks are a way to connect with and nourish one another.
Our themes for the monthly potlucks vary from month to month. For the month of January, our theme was vegetarian! Guests brought their favorite vegetarian dish in an effort to inspire creativity and expand our horizons with healthier options.
For the month of February our theme is Italian Food! Please join us on Monday, February 27th at 5:30 PM to celebrate our love of cooking, connection and most importantly our wonderful weSPARK community.
weSPARK offers completely FREE programs, workshops, classes and individual therapies to cancer patients, survivors and their loved ones. Remember to take a look at our monthly program schedule for more information about the services we offer.
Stay connected to weSPARK!
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Kaleidoscope of Images November 28, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Appreciation Guide with Strength, Possibility, and Serenity November 22, 2022
- Gratitude & Appreciation Galore: Gratitude Walk with Hope & Courage November 22, 2022
- Eight Ways I Navigated the Holidays During Breast Cancer Treatment November 22, 2022
- Natural VS. Refined Sugars: What’s the Difference? November 10, 2022